FOOTBALL TRIALS - MAIN MENU

WANT A GOALKEEPER FOOTBALL TRIAL, Calvin Kassel

WARNING This CV is about to expire.

To keep it published here please re register it for 1 year.

Register to guarantee it on here for 1 year.

Registration is normally £30 per year.

Special Offer, Register Today Only £10

Direct with Tony's Soccer School

1 Year registration includes...

Regular updates on future Football Academy Trials.

Exclusive first Chance Football Trial Date opportunities

Unlimited CV Updates.

Guarantee League 1 Position of your CV.

1000's of Clubs and Scouts View here everyday.

Personal email communication with our Academy Director.

Secure Paypal Checkout.

Failure to Keep your CV registered ould result in CV removal

WANT A GOALKEEPER FOOTBALL TRIAL

Full Name : Calvin Kassel
    Date of Birth : 23 August 1994
    Your Nationality : South African
    Best Position : Goalkeeper
    Current Club : Mpumalanga Black Aces
    Previous Clubs : Bidvest Wits,Jomo Cosmos
    Which Club you want a trials for : wherever i can
    Your County : From South Africa
    Country you live : South Africa

Tell us about your football history (Min 50 words) : I started out as a defender in under 6 up until under 9. i then was moved into the goals and have never looked back in recieving my district colours and also recieving a NATIONAL call up for the South African under 17 side.I am possibly a little short in goalkeeping terms but I make up for it in terms of positioning and handling.

Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : My ability in the goals has never been questioned. From under 10 until last year where I played in the academy side under 18s i have recieved 3 player of the year awards and 3 goalkeeper of the club awards.My ability in goals has always been complimented for my bravery in goals where I always put my body on the line.My handling and positioning have been described as exceptional but the most complimentary thing about my goalkeeping is my ability in a one on one situation. I have been described by my peers as one of the most difficult keepers to score against.

Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I think if the academy director is willing to take a chance on a South African youngster he will not be dissapointed. In me he will find a keeper who is passionate about the game and I am committed to becoming a professional. He will find a keeper who likes to make things look easy and most definitely am not a tv goalkeeper.My body gets put on the line for my team and I hate conceding goals.I dont know if you do invite out of country players for trials especially if I dont have a European passport.I would sincerely love to fulfil my dream.

WANT A GOALKEEPER FOOTBALL TRIAL

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS