FOOTBALL TRIALS - MAIN MENU

KATLEGO SEBELE, FOOTBALL TRIALS AVAILABLE ? FOR SOUTH AFRICAN TOP PLAYER

Full Name : katlego sebele
    Your Nationality : south african
    Best Position : central defender/midfielde
    Current Club : soshanguve sunshine fc(s.a.f.a 2nd division)
    Previous Clubs : Red sea fc,scott rovers fc,mafikeng football academy u/17,Orlando pirates fc develoment and reseave side(all semi-professional),north west shining stars fc(s.a.f.a 2nd division on loan)
    Which Club you want a trials for : any trials
    Your County : south africa
    Country you live : south africa
    Tell us about your football history (Min 50 words) : I started my football career at a semi-pro level,whom i was 9 years old at red sea fc,then went to scott rovers fc where i won a league title,then went to mafikeng football academy u/17 whom i represented my province,my school in tounaments and won seven gold medal with st mary's high school together with an individual award for player of the tournament' s.a.s.f.a vodacom u/16' and gold medal with north west province u/17 and then went to orlando pirates fc development under agusto palacias whom i captained the u/19 side the promoted to reseave side'buccaneer fc',after i went out on loan to north west shining stars where we were runners-up for 2010-2011 season.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : Im a speedy or quick player who can be used as a right back,central defender,central midfielde,and attacking midfielde.I have the skill to dribble,speed,i can tackle,attack,shoot,pass,and score goals.Im a hard worker who just do his best.currently im used as a central defender.As a player i love to play in central midfielde because i think thats were i enjoy most.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : Because im a utility player,i will offer more than he can ask for,im a winner,i love to compete,im a team's player,im a leader and i can do miracles.Im a young player who need to be exposed to great thing.

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS