HOME - ADD CV - FACEBOOK

thomas edward springer
    Your Nationality : english
    Best Position : right back
    Current Club : aveley eagles youth academy
    Previous Clubs : na
    Which Club you want a trials for : southend
    Country you live : england
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : started playing for Aveley youth academy three seasons ago, started with limited ability but over time and good coaching through the Aveley academy coaches especiely my coach Ola Omotosho I believe I have become an asset to our team. I normally play as right back which is a position am very confident to play in, however I do enjoy the challenge of moving up into right midfield position whenever coach allows me to. I have played in most positions for my team when the coach has requested it.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I have become a strong right back over time with a good understanding of the position within the game I understand the need to stay back at time to cover for the players that have moved up I also understand that I can move forward when the situation arises. in training I am able to show my skill level of with the tricks I have learnt from other players and coaches be it from TV or training and matches we have played in.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I would like a trial at the club so I not only show you all what I have learnt but also so that I can learn from your club and become as much as an asset for you as I am for Averley. 

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS