Last Name: moti
    City: leicester
    State/Prov: leicestershire
    Your Age: 
    Playing Position: right mid/central mid defensive/attacking
    Current Football Club: leicester nirvana under 12's
    Past Football Club: leicester nirvana under 11's
    Football Club You Want Trial For: east midlands
    Tell us about your football history in 100 words: I have played for Numerous community/school and club tournament tournaments where been runner up or winner and in year 6 school tournament was be voted best player, highest goal scorer and winner and  also in my new secondary school in the first game was made captain and voted man of the match , I was the finalist in under 12's category for "search for an Asian football star" held at Wembley power league and at present I play for a division 1 side in Leicester  and rutland district league call "Leicester nirvana under 12's".
    Tell us about your Playing ability in 100 Words: mainly I am a player with a attitude and understand that it is a team game and listening to the coach paying attention and disciplining  myself is the key   ,my main position is right midfield but due to my fitness level along with defensive and attacking qualities I have played in defensive midfield/ attacking midfield and right back and adapted to these roles and gained confident of the coach as a player who can play in multiple positions. I am right footed but have a decent left foot , I am good at positioning my self and confident.
    Why should an Academy Manager give you a football trial in 100 words: I am confident in my ability as well as have a good attitude towards my team, players and  coaches  and believe disciplining my self as an important task,  I am  good with both feet and always improving on my weaker foot, can play in multiple position and have defensive and attacking qualities along with good tackling and passing with technical ability,   I believe that I am good team player and have qualities to achieve and improve my abilities.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS