FOOTBALL TRIALS - MAIN MENU

GOOD CLUBS IN TRIALS Muhammad Hunain

FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV   

Muhammad Hunain
    Your Nationality : Pakistani
    Best Position : Right Winger
    Current Club : Gunners Fc
    Previous Clubs : Challengers Fc
    Which Club you want a trials for : Arsenal,Chelsea,Manchester City or any other good club
    Country you live : Pakistan
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : At the age of 9 i started my football career watching my father he was a domestic level goal keeper and i was inspired by him and his skills.When i started my football career at the age of 9 i played as a goal keeper but when i saw my interest grew as a winger i started playing as a winger and i become one of the best wingers at my club.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I am one of the most deadliest winger of our club and i am fast so i get an advantage of running fast with the ball out of difficult situations with speed and i am as well as a dribbler i also have the stamina and ability to become a successful footballer and achieve something in future.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : An Academy Director may give me a trial because i am a hard working boy and i have a playing ability which may impress the director and i maintain discipline and i have an 100% record of scoring in the previous clubs i have been to so i may have a chance to show my skills to the Academy Director.                                            Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS