Connor Dean
    Your County : England
    Your Nationality : British
    Best Position : Right Back
    Current Club : Blidworth Fc
    Previous Clubs : Ilkeston Town, Matlock Town, Drezden Colts
    Which Club you want a trials for : Any Professional Club
    Country you live : England
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : 2008/2012 – Drezden Colts FC • Notts Sheild Champions x3 • Mansfield youth league champions x3 • Benevolent cup champions x3 • K.O cup champions x3 • Most improved player • Supporters player x2 • Players player • Managers player x2 • Tesco national cup runners up • East midlands district tournament champions • Over 150 appearances • Scored 17, 2 in a notts shield semi final, 3 in Benevolent cup quarter final, 1 winner to win the league. 2010/2012 – Ravenshead Reds JFC - Captain • Mansfield chad league champions • Benevolent cup champions • K.O cup runners up • Players player • Supporters player • Hudson tribute trophy • Notts youth league division 3 champions 2012/2013 – Ashfield Athletic • Mansfield league champions • Benevolent cup champions • Players player 
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I am a young 19 year old male from Mansfield, started playing football at the age of 11 competitively. Footballing strengths I have been told I have by managers, supporters and also scouts is I am a very confident young talent, I have been brought upon my confidence of commanding a team whether younger or older or more experienced and very vocal which allows team mates to play a lot better due to strong communications from me, another strength of my game is that I am powerful and explosive player as I have been told I am very strong on the floor in tackles both standing and sliding and in the air and very rarely get pushed around due to people either being bigger or stronger than me, also I have a very good quality of speed which most teams I have played for throughout my footballing career have used playing me on the wings or striker due to players finding me hard to cope with strength and speed together, my PB for running is 100m at 10.9 secs and 200m at 22.4 secs, I’ve also been praised by many opposition managers and scouts for my passion for the game and the praise and confidence boosts I give to my team and lead by example no matter the circumstance I will never be found to shy away or get lost in any sort of emotion and have been told I have very good controlled aggression which allows me to take my aggressive side into the game without getting lost or making any rash challenges or mistakes. Throughout my career I have not gone through a single season without winning an individual trophy or a league or cup trophy no matter how many times they have been won I am always looking to better myself each season and each game always having the mind set of going out to win, I have also been brought up on my long throw ins to cause dangers to oppositions and higher the chances on my team getting a goal. My weakness of my game is I’m not physically strong with my left foot but nor am I terribly weak with it but would always prefer the ball to land on my right foot. I’ve also had spells with matlock town first team who had taken a strong interest in me after being at the under 19’s squad for 3 weeks and gave me a contract who mark Atkinson managed who gave me a chance to show my talent and seemed to be impressed also bringing scouts from Rotherham, Aston villa, derby county and Sheffield Utd showing big interests, but then I left due to struggling to travel to and from matlock on school days. Just before the winter period of 2013 I was trialling down at Ilkeston town FC as a forest scout had given my name to the manager Kevin Wilson who also is another retired professional and had the pleasure to train under him and play under him for 2 appearances against port vale and hucknall town, but due to injury was ruled out for several months leading me to stay away, I have recently had contact with Kevin and he still shows high interests within my ability and says I have every chance to become professional the way I am going but I have lead myself to blidworth for the time being to allow myself to adapt back into the game and get back to fitness and hopefully get back into the big leagues of football, through playing within the Mansfield district I have had all local scouts take huge fond interests in me with my managers not allowing to let me go as they did not want to lose me, and was offered to go to Mansfield town and go for a professional contract. 
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : Because I love the game of football and I have worked hard since I started playing competitively, and will work even harder if given a chance to be professionally coached as well as maybe being taken on with a professional club. I also have letters that have been sent to previous managers who I have played under who had emails sent to them from other sources praising my abilities to my game which I can attach to the CV.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS