Esosa Ohuoba
    Your County : lagos
    Your Nationality : Nigerian
    Best Position : Striker-centre forward, right wing, left wing
    Current Club : none
    Previous Clubs : none
    Which Club you want a trials for : Arsenal
    Country you live : Nigeria
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : i have been playing football since i was five. i played for my primary school's School team GCS (grace children school). i was one of the most prolific strikers in the school when i was just in year 4. i graduated out of primary school into secondary school in which im still at presently but im graduating by july..i am already tagged as the best forward to ever play on football and im just 16.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : i am a complete forward. i play wing because of my speed and dribbling ability and i play centre forward because of my prolific finishing talent.i participated in my schools annual soccer competition and i won the award for highest goal scorer with 15 goals in just 6 games and second position finished with just 9 goals ..and my team won the competition.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : an academy director should give me a trial because i think i deserve it..i have always dreamt of being a proffesional footballer and also playing for arsenal has been my biggest dream. and i believe i have the ability to pass the trial and advance in my journey to being a succesfull proffesional soccer player . this would be a dream come true if i could get a chance to show my skills.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS