FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV   

Mohammed bah
    Your Nationality : German 
    Best Position : Striker
    Current Club : None
    Previous Clubs : Cray wanders
    Which Club you want a trials for : Fulham,arsenal,Chelsea
    Country you live : Kent
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I have played for many football clubs in holiday camps, cray wanders, arsenal holiday camp, Bromley FC, my current football team, representing my primary school st.marks C of E and mill wall. For my secondary school team I played in strike and right wing. For my primary school team I played right wing and attacking midfield I started playing for my primary school football team at the age of 8 we came second in the Ravenswood secondary school competition. For cray wanders I played attacking midfield predominantly.for mill wall I trained with Harry wattling who moved on to Chelsea FC youth.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I can play striker,right wing and central attacking midfield I would call myself fast and a distant shooter I have a good finish ,good skills and a brilliant dipping shot. I prefer to play striker or because I like to have space to shot and sometimes central attacking midfield because I love long balls and switching play.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : Because I would be influential to any team I can adapt well and make sure my name is first on the team sheet. My former teams have all recommended I should trial for an academy because I have that kind of quality also I have so much determination and passion to make it in football since I was five years old all I thought about was football. I would be very grateful if I am chosen for even just a chance to join a team or even better an academy I will not let you down my effort will always be 120%.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS