FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV   

Gleb Petropavlovski
    Your Nationality : Russian
    Best Position : Goalkeeper
    Current Club : Zenit
    Previous Clubs : Zenit
    Which Club you want a trials for : Arsenal preffered
    Country you live : Russian
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I play football from 7 years old. Right now, I am player of Zenit Saint-Petersburg team under 13, Before it, I started playing in a team Nevskiy Front, this team plays in the first League championship of the city, was captain of the team, then was invited to the team Zenit as one of the best players.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I play on the position of goalkeeper, I am tall, about 177 centimeters, have a good shot, according to the coaches excellent play on the goal line, physically developed. I play on the position of goalkeeper, I am tall, about 177 centimeters, have a good shot, according to the coaches excellent play on the goal line, physically developed.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : NNow I'm looking for the opportunity to train on a summer break in some summer football Academy to improve my professional skills, the experience and practice at the higher level, and also get an opportunity to get language practice. I would like to become a professional soccer player and such training will allow me to reach a new level of excellence.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS