FOOTBALL TRIALS - MAIN MENU

BEN RICHARD HAYNES

FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV

HOME - ADD CV - FACEBOOK

Ben Richard Haynes
    Your County : London
    Your Nationality : English
    Best Position : Attacking Midfielder (CAM)
    Current Club : Old Stationers FC
    Previous Clubs : Totally Goal FC, Alexandra Park West Football Club, Tottenham Hotspur Foundation & Tottenham Hotspur Centre of Excellence
    Which Club you want a trials for : Semi-Pro to Pro Clubs
    Country you live : England
    Write about your football history : I have been playing football since I was a kid at at very young age, being assisted by my dad, older brother, friends and teammates. I was a part of my Year 6 football team (Campsbourne Primary School) that won the league and finished runners up in a primary school cup competition. I then progressed into Secondary School (Highgate Wood School) where I played for them for 5 Years from year 7 to year 11. During these 5 years we won 2 league titles (Including one unbeaten season) & two cup titles, Haringey Cup and London Cup respectively. Outside of school I played for Totally Goal FC for two years from 2010-2012 in the Camden & Regents Park Youth League. Considering we were new to the league and a year younger than all the teams involved in our first season we finished in the top half and the second season we finished in second place and also came runners up in the cup that season. I have also played for Tottenham Hotspur Foundation and during my time with them one of the coaches recommended me to join their Centre of Excellence where i went on to captain the team for a year. I currently play for Old Stationers FC, i have only been playing for them for a short time and have only managed to play two games as their have been many postponements but I have played two and scored 1 & Provided 1 assist in these two games. Lastly I have had a few trials with Reading, Protec Football Academy (Progressed through the stages but due to financial reasons a few years ago i wasn't able to afford it and also Tottenham Hotspur FC In Relation to Barnet & Southgate College(Passed Trial 2013, but was already in Full-Time Employment).
    Write about your Playing Ability : Excellent work ethic both on and off the pitch and always determined to put in a good shift even when results aren't going the way I'd like. Very adept passer of the ball whether thats short passes or long passes, good vision when on the ball so I am always looking for the definitive pass that cuts through the opposition defence to create opportunities for my teammates to score. Also i have the brain and vision to see things off the ball and I create a image in my head of what I'd like to do before i receive the pass, which would mean either making the appropriate run in behind the opposing defence, checking my shoulder when receiving the ball so I am aware of whats around me before playing a pass or setting myself right technically in order for me to get a shot on goal. I am also a very good finisher and never afraid to have a shot on goal whether thats using my right or left foot, very good dribbling ability, Excellent delivery from set pieces.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial : I believe an Academy Director should give me the opportunity for a trial with a club or clubs, because i feel my postive and professional work ethic both on and off the pitch is vital to anyone's aspiring footballer or even professional footballers currently and because I am able to adapt to changes and always willing to succeed and achieve my goals this will benefit how i develop and progress as an idividual over time, which will then benefit how my team performs as well. I am always working on different aspects of my own performance by staying after training sessions, training 3 times a week to keep myself fit/sharp and even playing outside of my house or in the garden just practicing for hours upon hours in order for me to improve my overall performance and benefit my aspiring career.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS