Nicholas Leaper
    Your County : Devon
    Your Nationality : English 
    Best Position : Goalkeeper 
    Current Club : Woodbury 3rds
    Previous Clubs : Exmouth amatures, Exmouth Town
    Which Club you want a trials for : Exeter City FC
    Country you live : UK
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I started playing football at the age of 12 as a central defender for 3 years I won 1 out of 2 league cup finals. I took a year off due to family problems but when I came back to playing football I showed great skill as a goalkeeper and so I decided to stay in goal. I have recently also been playing Futsal for Exeter City FC as part of my college course. For Exeter City my team managed to get to the Semi finals of a nation tournament held for the top 2 teams in every English Futsal league.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : As I newly trained goalkeeper I know I have a lot to learn but I have been told by my manager that I have a lot of potential but I just need the right training. My height plays a vital role for me as I am 6ft 5inch/6ft 4inch. This allows me to reach high/low corner shots. I've been told that I have great reflexes and I'm a great shot stopper but what I know I need to improve on is my kicking as they do lack in power and accuracy.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I know my age is a massive factor and that the fact that I'm 17 (18 on the 25th February) means I might not get an offer but I know with the right training I can become a great goalkeeper with great skill. Even if I don't get passed the trails, the experience will be great for me

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS