Last Name: Arsalan
    City: Karachi
    State/Prov: Sindh
    Your Age: 17
    Playing Position: RW,RM.CF
    Current Football Club: none
    Past Football Clubs: none
    Football Club you want a trial for: FC Barcelona
    Tell us about your football history in 100 words: I am 17 years old.I love Football More Than anything in this world.I would happily play free for Fc Barcelona as it is my favourite club.My Idol in football is Lionel Messi.My style of play is also like lionel messi.there is just one chance that i need to prove myself like messi did i am sure i will be able to prove myself.I play mostly in a grassy ground and sometimes futsal.Football is my passion and i am willing to do anything for it.
                             Thank You
    Tell us about your Playing ability in 50 Words: I am right winger and also can play as a centre forward.My style of play is like messi as he is my idol in football.i can cut past defenders with ease but i also like to pass the ball to each player so the game has a flow in it.
    Why should an Academy Manager give you a football trial in 50 words: I think i should just be given the chance to play for fc barcelona and to learn from them it is my favourite club and i would like to start my carreer there and also retire at fc barcelona.I would even play free for fc barcelona as i just want to play for fc barcelona

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS