Last Name: Hession
    City: London
    State/Prov: newham
    Your Age: 19
    Playing Position: LB-LM
    Current Football Club: none
    Past Football Club: AFC Hornchurch
    Football Club You Want Trial For: Ipswitch Town FC
    Tell us about your football history in 100 words: I played from a young age of 6 up till i was 15 in the echo premier league with various clubs. i had spells at leyton orient at age 10 and Millwall FC at age 13. I went to trials at AFC Hornchurch and and got in to the U16 and played for them for two years and left after U18 season. Had personal problems and took a break from football till now, but always stayed fit.
    Tell us about your Playing ability in 100 Words: My ability is very unique, i am a both footed player although i prefer my left. i have a lot of experience in most positions in example ST-LM-CM-LB as i changed and found the best role for my performance on the pitch; I feel like its Left Back. i have tricks up my sleeve to beat a player, but i usually beat players by the moment there moving in. I feel that i am a fantastic left back as i use my experience of my previous attacking roles and use them to my strength. i like a good, clean, fair, 50-50. Plus i am also strong in the air, i use my height to an advantage; 6'2
    Why should an Academy Manager give you a football trial in 100 words: I feel i need to have a chance at professional football in front of professional coaches so i can show my talent as there is so much talent in London its hard to be noticed, i personally think I can progress in my career and playing with great players will bring the best out of me. I think everyone needs a chance and I am determined not to let mine slip. I have always dreamed of playing for a professional club and Ipswitch FC is a great team to play for.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS