FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV   

Aroon Ahmad Khan
    Your Nationality : english
    Best Position : STRIKER
    Current Club : No current clubs
    Previous Clubs : none
    Which Club you want a trials for : any local, aston villa
    Country you live : England
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I have played in lots of school pe football matches,where i have been able to dribble past defenders and pass the ball to a fellow team mate, my shooting was a real problem as i used to TOE POKE the ball. Now i have learnt where i need to hit the ball and what i need to do in 1v1 situations.I had poor ball control so i would lose possesion of the ball, i did not have the passion for the game back then so i played like an amatuer meaning i struggled to score goals, and my only advantage was that i had speed over the defenders, however lacked stamina i tried my hardest but my diet was really poor, eating a lot of junk food surprisingly i am not fat or short for my age, but i always had an eye for taking on players with skill moves which were executed well sometimes.unlike my friends i always thought of what skill im gonna use to get past players, because of my poor finishing ability, which now i have over come and massively improved on
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I have an eye for taking on players using skill moves and dribbles it is my best ability, and from what i have seen this is essential in the modern game. as long as being skill full i can provide excellent long and short passes to my team mates in order to score as well as good crossing 
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I should be given a trial because i have passion and love for the game which comes with my attacking ability, i have seen what it takes to be the best and feel confident in my game. I ask my self how hard do you want it? and then i practise for hours everyday sometimes, i see that many player want this oppurtunity so i will just have be at my best always. i am a british asian and not many of my kind are given the chance of becoming a proffesional footballer

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS