Last Name: Meehan
    City: Raphoe
    State/Prov: Donegal
    Your Age: 18
    Playing Position: Right midfield
    Current Football Club: Swilly rovers
    Past Football Clubs: Curagh athletic
    Football Club you want a trial for: And semi-pro or pro club
    Tell us about your football history in 100 words: I started playing football at age 10 with Lagan harps I didn't get playing back then but I eventually broke into the team at under 12s I then continued to play till under 14 I missed the final in the under 13s year because I tore ligaments in my ankle . I signed with Curagh athletic after and we finished second in the league and made it to the cup final I also missed that due to my brothers conformation . I stoped playing for 2 years and after I signed for Swilly rovers and continued  to play for the ulster senior league division one team
    Tell us about your Playing ability in 50 Words: I am a fast player light on my feet , but I'm not scared of a challenge and won't pull out . I like to play smart football like teams like arsenal I don't lose the ball that often as possession is a big part of my game . I know what needs doing and il do it.
    Why should an Academy Manager give you a football trial in 50 words: I am a very determined to make it , I will do whatever it takes . I just need some guidance to steer me in the right path . What ever the manager asks me to do I will put my heart and soul into doing what he want.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS