FOOTBALL TRIALS - MAIN MENU

YOUTH GOALKEEPER, BRITISH, ESSEX TRIALS. LIAM ANDREW CHITTENDEN,

FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV   

liam andrew chittenden
    Your Nationality : british
    Best Position : goalkeeper
    Current Club : mornington boys fc u14s
    Previous Clubs : forest glade fc, basildon boys fc
    Which Club you want a trials for : any within hour and half of home as required
    Country you live : england
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : played as goalkeeper since age of 6 from mini soccer to present at a good standard of football at the moment having one to one training with semi pro goalkeeper and been having goalkeeper coaching from age of 8, had a couple of trials in past for west ham, crystal palace and was been monitored by arsenal for little while by steve watson until he left that post,in last two seasons winning promotion twice and at present are second of league and looking to gain promotion yet again and personally won many medals and trophies throughout short career which i intend to fulfill highly.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : a great shot stopper and all round confident goalkeeper standing on average at 5ft 5in in height excellent foot control very good hands and accuracy with distribution,kicking improving at fast rate of knots. fitness at high standard due to training hard and other sport hobbies etc,i read the game very well and am a very vocal goalkeeper who is good at organising the team for various situations during matches and i dont get fazed by this what so ever.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : if a trial became available you would see i am a hard working and fast learning goalkeeper learning my trade and willing to listen and learn more to improve my all round game,in the small amount of time i have been coached by varioius semi pro keepers of 6 years i have learnt a huge amount and would love to test my skills now as i beleive in myself and think now time is right to start stepping up to the plate to prove this

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS