FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV   

shane walsh
    Your Nationality : irish
    Best Position : rb
    Current Club : galway hibernians
    Previous Clubs : galway hibernians
    Which Club you want a trials for : crystal palace
    Country you live : ireland
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : started playing 7 years ago joined galway hibs 2 years ago.playing premier division for last two years current position in the league was third.current position is rb i have 9 goals in my football career for hibs.I have 2 goals currently standing this year.never had an injury or had never received a booking,sending off.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : MY playing ability is good i provide help if needed and i all so talk to let the players know what is happening.IM kind off both foothed but my right foot is my strongest foot.I like to get forward at times,im fast and have alright skills. The way i play the game is by getting out wide and to create space 
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I feel its in my nation to play soccer and if i am given the chance i dont disappoint when given a chance.i feel i could offer a lot to the club if i was given the chance to play.I may be what the academy is looking for and could help the club improve in the upcoming future or fixtures.So i ask you to please give me a chance to get on trial with the team i've choosen above.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS