FOOTBALL TRIALS - MAIN MENU

ALGERIAN MIDFIELD STRIKER, ENGLAND, TRIAL LONDON, AKRAM CHEMLAL

FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV   

Akram Chemlal
    Your Nationality : Algeria
    Best Position : Attacking Midfield/Striker
    Current Club : Bush hill fc
    Previous Clubs : Eden Hall
    Which Club you want a trials for : Tottenham or somewhere local around london
    Country you live : England
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I have been playing football for about 5 years i started off as a left back and i played my self up all the way up to an attacking midfielder or a striker. Ive always liked football but never really had the chance to play with an academy because i am at a Sunday league club. 
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I am a clinical striker, i score goals, i can pass the ball accurately, i just need to my with players at my standards. my coaches have always told me im a good player. i just need the chance! I usually play as a attacking midfielder and i think that is my strongest position because i like pushing up and playing the balls through
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : i think i deserve the chance to play at academy level because i think im good enough i just need someone to give the chance and i will prove my point. I think i should get a trial because i am not the best player but ive always been told i am one of the best and the best finisher on the team

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS