FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV   

Larone Raymond
    Your Nationality : English/Black Caribbean 
    Best Position : Striker
    Current Club : I am currently training with Radford Fc
    Previous Clubs : Beacon Fc Real United S.A.S 
    Which Club you want a trials for : Chelsea Fc
    Country you live : England
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : My football history is pretty successful I’ve played the hardest and the best I can in all the teams I’ve played for and now feel ready to take the bigger step. As a striker in all the teams I played for, I had to play to the best of my ability and work together with my team mates and mangers to achieve more. Scoring goals made me want to play more and work harder and even if I didn’t score goals I would still work hard to score them. I was always early to trainings practising my weak points like my left foot or practising my skills and know I’m ready for professional football.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : As a striker my playing ability has to be very good, so I can pass defenders and score goals. I go jogging most mornings to raise my playing ability and won’t stop until I’ve reached the dream. I’ve always been quick and healthy so matches wouldn’t be a problem because I knew that I wouldn’t get tired as easy as others.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : The academy director should give me a trial because I have worked hard for this opportunity and really don’t want to waste my talent because it is the only thing I am passionate about. I may not be the best there but I can prove that I have what it takes to become a professional footballer. English/Black Caribbean.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS