Peter Zehdee
    Your County : Ontario
    Your Nationality : Canadian Liberian British
    Best Position : Play all positions well
    Current Club : Dixie SC 97A
    Previous Clubs : NMSC 97A
    Which Club you want a trials for : premier league clubs
    Country you live : Canada
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I have been playing football ever since I was 3 years old. I was born in London, England and moved to Canada at 18 months. I played house league football in Toronto, Ontario from age 3-7 and made the transition to rep at age 8. I have played for the two best teams for my age in Canada between that time from age 9-16. My whole life I have played every position. In house league I played Striker for 5 years. When I came to rep I also played striker, then moved to defense and then moved to midfield. Most recently I have been scouted by several universities at high profile showcases in the United States such as Disney Showcase in Florida and Blue Chip in Ohio. I have been scouted and fully profiled by South Carolina, Colgate, Wright State and Guelph to name a few. I have also won various MVP awards and have travelled to the States many times as well as England for the Keele Cup which I won with North Mississauga 97A.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : God has blessed me speed, agility, a footballer's body and talent for the game. All my coaches have told me that I have excellent vision and talent for the game. My Strengths are: Speed, Pace, Strength, Skill, Passing and Shooting. I was blessed with a hard shot and I won the Puma shooting challenge at the Disney Showcase for all ages up to age 19 with a shot speed of 74 miles/hour which is 120 km/hour.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : Giving me a trial would mean giving a kid everything he has ever dreamed of. My entire life my parents from Liberia have spent tens of thousands of dollars on my soccer career alone when I have 3 younger siblings. They have given me everything I have dreamed of and more. It would mean the world to me and them if I could get a trial. God has blessed me with talent in football and I am confident in myself that I can become one of the bests. If I receive a trial I will not disappoint and if I make it I will not settle until my dreams have come true. As a Liberian my ultimate goal is to lead Liberia to the World Cup for the first time.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS