AUGUSTUS BROBBEY MENSAH

FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV

HOME - ADD CV - FACEBOOK

: Augustus Brobbey Mensah 
    Your County : Italy
    Your Nationality : Ghana
    Best Position : Left and right back 
    Current Club : S.S. CittàDella sampalo modena
    Previous Clubs : Hera Calcio 2011/2012 now S.S Cittadella Calcio 2012/2013/ 2013/14
    Which Club you want a trials for : Any club
    Country you live : Italy
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I started playing football at the age of 7 in west Africa -Ghana And I played many games till I came to europ 4 years ago and when I came, because I play well I was give chance to join Herra football club And from there I also join cittadella till now because i have been able to Combined the African stlye of playing and the Europe kind 
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I am very fast because I work a lot on my speed and that Help me on the filed and the combination of the African playing method have help me a lot my pass,my ability,skills in terms of playing is very high on playing fild . I also know how to play many roll on the pich because of my experience I have gain from Africa and europ 
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : Looking at my playing skills can't even prove me well on else I get the chance to show any team or academy how I'm gifted with Playing ability and I believe in hard work I can't achieve my dreams without giving me chance to show my talent I work everyday on my skills because I want to become Better football player who was giving chance to learn more skills from Academy so that I will because a professional football player 

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS