Mubiwa Munalula
    Your County : Zambia
    Your Nationality : Zambian
    Best Position : Left Wing 11
    Current Club : NAPSA Stars FC
    Previous Clubs : Diyelo, Northmead Academy, Makeni Youth Academy
    Which Club you want a trials for : Norwich City FC
    Country you live : Zambia
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I am Zambian male aged 16. I am a footballer who started playing football since I was 10 years old. I have played for the following clubs in Zambia namely Diyelo, Northmead Academy, Makeni Youth Academy and currently I am play in one of the biggest club in Zambia called NAPSA Stars. I am a good player who plays on number 11 left wing. I have at least managed to score 37 goals in total. I am more than ready to attend the interviews at any time you may call on me. For more information you can contact my trainers on the following contact +260977.665589, +260977.538534.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : As alluded to earlier I am a very talented young player who can play football with a passionate heart. I am very talented such that I do manage to play for ninety (90) minutes. I am able to play 90 minutes because I am physically fit. In addition I am a very disciplined person sober minded.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : The director should be able to give me the chance because I am among the people who are gifted with talents to play football. With my full ability I will be able to give the academy the desired results. Above all I am disciplined and I am willing to follow all the rules and regulation which governs and the football fraternity are given me. I am also ready follow all the training sessions which may be scheduled by the director. 

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS