Ricky korboa
    Your County : Surrey
    Your Nationality : British
    Best Position : Attacker
    Current Club : Carshalton athletic
    Previous Clubs : AFC wandsworth. Doverhouse lions. Tooting & mitcham
    Which Club you want a trials for : Liverpool
    Country you live : England
    Write about your football history : I've always had a passion for the game but I started playing for a football team at the age of 8 which was for AFC wandsworth in the Saturday youth league. After five years there, I then went and played for Doverhouse lions who were in the Tandridge A league. I then went to tooting & mitcham for 1 year before going to carshalton for 2 years!
    Write about your Playing Ability : I would say that I am very pacey player who loves to run with the ball as I feel that I am strongest when doing so! I am also quite strong and work very hard for the team by closing down the opposing team with pace to force them to make a mistake. I can play on either wing and also as a striker. I am quite good in the air and also quite humble.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial : I feel that I deserve to be given a trial because I have not yet been seen by anyone or been given the chance to express the kind of ability that I have. I promise you that if you give me a trial, you will not regret it as I can assure you that I will put my all into the trial and show you what I can do.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS