Joseph Zerai
    Your County : UNITED STATES
    Your Nationality : United States, Egypt,and eritrean
    Best Position : Striker
    Current Club : CHICAGO FAIR
    Previous Clubs : Las Vegas downtown 
    Which Club you want a trials for : Chelsea fc my dream club
    Country you live : UNITED STATES LAS VEGAS NV
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : Name= Joseph Last name=zerai Place of birth=Egypt Date of birth = 10-28-1996 Sex = male Place of residence= united state Las Vegas NV Second nationality? Egyptian, eritrean and USA Level of studies= I play for Las Vegas club Downtown and I'm like the best player on striker and I'm so fast the la galaxy ask me to join play with them the youth u18 team but I don't want play with them because my dream is to play for Europe club. Age= 16 Height 5 and half feet Weight 135 pounds Skillful Leg= right Position = I play forward, striker and midfield. Phone number=7028241495 E-mail = This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. another contact E-mail= This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. sports history My name is Joseph zerai and I'm 16 years old and I play for Las Vegas club downtown and fair Chicago and the LA GALAXY ask me to join their youth team u18 because I'm so fast and I have a lot of skill and I start play football when I was 4 years old I have a dream to be the best player in the world and I work hard to make it now I'm really need a contract for European clubs like any clubs sign me up some clubs and trust I have to many skills and I'm so fast and when I was in Egypt I use to play for clubs alha FC and my parent they were watch me on tv and they say you have to go Europe and play for clubs and I say just I have to wait for the clubs to see me play. so I think it is time to play for European clubs and to became the best player in the world however that is my football story and I had a game yesterday and I score like 5 goal after half time so after half time we won 7-2 however i need any clubs in European and trust me after like 2 month all the clubs will interest on me I will make the best team in the world so please help me to play for European clubs most clubs ask me to join their team but they ask me for money so I don't get the chance cause I don't have money my team they like me because I help the to rich the champion Las Vegas league 2 We won on the final 3-1 it was very good but I need a club now in European clubs to became the best player in the world so please help me if you know any club looking for player striker or midfield have any clubs or if you know any clubs help me I promise I will make the best team in the world I know how to win the champions please help me please help me I will became the best player in the world if you help me and trust me and you will be the king when I will became the best player. I became the best player because of you so please help me if you help me I'm sure if you help I will be the best player in the world I promise I will do whatever you told me to do I lesson my coach whatever he told me to do because he is my teacher help me please I want to became one of the best players before I became 20 years old now I'm 16 Please call me 7028241495 Or email meThis email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. Thank you Joseph Zerai 11 and 11 is my best # all clubs I play is with # 11 (JZ11) GIVE ME FOOTBALL GMF Jz11
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I play striker and midfield my life is football I can't live with out football it is my life and If I get one chance trust me I will be the best every club will like I sure I'm so fast and I have skills please read this trust me I'm not Laing all I'm saying you guys think 'I'm Laing cause i want you guys to talk me but that is not true I'm not like those people who do that this all I'm saying is all true not even a joke trust me for real 
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I play for u18 national team of US AND I soccer 27 goal in 34 games and I play for states team we won and I won the mla league u 18 Football is my Life to me more than anything and I have a dream to be the best all time and I will be one day I really do everything to be the best all time and I sart playing football when I was like 4 years old I always want be the best player I don't get chance to go European clubs cause of my parent so that is why I need help to get European clubs special with Chelsea FC my dream club 

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS