HOME - ADD CV - FACEBOOK

Dylan Regan
    Your Nationality : British 
    Best Position : CM
    Current Club : Lichfield city f.c
    Previous Clubs : Walsall schools f.a
    Which Club you want a trials for : Any available
    Country you live : England
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I started late, by the time I got into football, there were players in academys for six years. On that note, I have succeed myself in improving to playing in my district and my county. Last season I played for my local Saturday side and didn't get a fair crack of the whip, leading to me now signing up for Lichfield city f.c for the 2013/14 season.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I am the player that goes unnoticed, I'm the defensive midfielder grafter, tackles, hassling, breaking down play and my engine are my strongest attributes. Being a defensive midfielder, I can deop into either fullback position and do a quality job. I can do the 100m in less than 12.7 seconds, I'm fast of the mark & a natural ball winner. Being able to whip a good ball in wpuld give me the ability to become a good wingback giving my physical size (5'7) 
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : As I mentioned in my football history, I belie as I started late and I'm at the level I am now, then I can progress even more by the time I reach 18. I should receive an offer for a trial as I give my all on the pitch and off the pitch, I could be the best youth player to come through to the first team. But I mainly think I deserve a trial because I never had the chance.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS