: Kelvin Antony Mwangi
    Your County : kenya
    Your Nationality : kenyan
    Best Position : winger
    Current Club : mathare united
    Previous Clubs : mathare united
    Which Club you want a trials for : tottenham hotspurs
    Country you live : kenya
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I played football since i was young boy at first grade. i used to modify homemade balls and play with my friends. we usually played monkey in and when i would get in the middle which hardly happened i could easily retrive the ball from the opponents. At the age 10 in middle school, our school would snatch most of junior tournaments even when i progressed to high school it was the smae case, i heading our school team to victory.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I choose right wing becauseits where i fit best in my team and in the game. This provides me with a confortable posiftion to quickly dribble past the opppnents defenders and deliver crosses to the middle. This position also hides my scoring angle which makes it difficult for the opponents goalkeeper to save my shots. My creative thinking, fastness and accuracy makes my ball handling impressive and marvellous. My advantage over other players is that i can switch possitions with a creative midfilder to confuse opponents and avoid being marked easily. I can also defend balls which are directed to the right side of a goal post. This makes me so unique from other players.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I think a academy director should give me a football trail because i believe in myself, am an intelligent and am fast player. Football is also my passion and my life, i don't think i would ever be separrated from football in my life.Even if i don't get scouted by a team i will still believe i will play the best football that God input in me as a talent. If i get just a single trial, the manager will surely be smilling and impressed at what this great boy will be doing. I wish my request is considered. Thank you. 

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS