Liam O'Brien
    Your County : Orange
    Your Nationality : British
    Best Position : Center Back/ Center Midfield
    Current Club : Flagler College
    Previous Clubs : Orlando City U23 PDL, Ascot United, Ajax Academy, 
    Which Club you want a trials for : QPR, Fulham
    Country you live : USA
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : Played at highest level in both UK and USA. Played for Ajax Youth Academy in America, Trials with Reading FC, Offered placement at Weymouth Town FC. Selected for Berkshire County U18. Played at Ashford Town (Middlesex). Scouted to play 4 years at USA College in Florida. Selected for Orlando City U23 PDL Team. 
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I am a confident player with experience playing any position across the back line of defense. I can also comfortably play Center Midfield as a defensive midfielder. I am a player who can use both feet very well. My passing accuracy is very good (both short and long). I definitely am a leader and can organize my teammates well.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I have played football at the top level in both England and USA all of my life. Due to my family commitments and also my schooling commitments I was forced to turn down playing offers from Weymouth Town, Ashford Town (Middlesex) and Ajax. However I am now graduating from College in USA and know that I am capable of playing at the professional level. After playing and training for the past 4 years in Florida. I feel that my fitness levels are much higher to those my age in the UK and feel that I would be an assets to any team due to my hard work ethic and determination to always improve.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS