ABEL TSEGAY

FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV

HOME - ADD CV - FACEBOOK

Abel Tsegay
    Your Nationality : Eritrea
    Best Position : Left/right wing
    Current Club : Mcfc
    Previous Clubs : Rochdale
    Which Club you want a trials for : Wigan,Bolton and others that are not to far from Manchester 
    Country you live : England
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I have played football since I was 7 year old and yourse to play with big team and yourse to play for under 14 when I was 10 yr old.i love playing football and want be the best I can till help the team and my self since I came to England I have played for 2 pro teams .and I always try and train my self to be the best that I can be .
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : My left leg is fast and quick also do tricks that neymar does not all but few and have great dribbling and quick on turning .only thing that I have told to do is to add weight . I have license with the uk athletic for long distance which I do it to help me with my fitness and speed
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : Well I have been from local team to centre of excellence and. Now I want to try be in academy team to do my best and help the team I would play for

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS