FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV

HOME - ADD CV - FACEBOOK

Anthony Mendy
    Your County : England
    Your Nationality : British
    Best Position : striker 
    Current Club : non at the moment
    Previous Clubs : slough town Watford fc afc Hayes Maidenhead united
    Which Club you want a trials for : Wycombe fc Dagenham Redbridge Burton albiion Luton Town Stoke City Blackburn rovers
    Country you live : England
    Write about your football history : Well ive aways been playing football from a young age always scored gaols where ever I've been played youth at slough town where I went on to score 49 goals in 18 games Watford took me on trail i went on playing 13 games scoring 10 while I was there but thing's didn't work out as they changed they mind on giving on handing me a contact judging by the new management who replaced the old one then from there I went on to play first team football for afc Hayes few league's outside the conference spent 1 season there scoring 30 goals in 42 games then i went on trail for Crawley Town scoring 2 durable the trail game then from they turn around and said will be in touch just never heard from them again during that summer Maidenhead united conference south club sign mebut then I just didn't settled as I would of hopped didn't get the chance that I would of liked to show them what I can do so yeah thas about it but I just wanna be giving a chance this preseason so pls give a chance
    Write about your Playing Ability : Well I normally play on the shoulder of the last defender am very quick skillfull for tall guy but then I can play with my back to goal as a targe man judging on how the team is set up to play plus am comfortable with both left and right decent on the air best weapon is my power pace and finishing
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial : I've just never never been giving that real chance to be coached and improved even more as there's aways room for improvement as a footballer

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS