HOME - ADD CV - FACEBOOK

Quinn Neville frost
    Your Nationality : British
    Best Position : Mid field. 
    Current Club : Unsworth. Fc
    Previous Clubs : Walshaw sports club Unsworth,Radcliffe Bourgh
    Which Club you want a trials for : Blackburn rovers
    Country you live : England
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I joined Unsworth Fc at 6. Later got scouted for man Utd which I did 12 months at a Heywood satellite which as young as I was, was amazing and learnt a lot. I'm a left footer n have a sharp direct kick. Because training got not organised I left n went to Radcliffe, then that collapsed. Did trials at Walshaw, then a tournament , which is where Blackburn scouts approached , my new to be manager said they had to go through him, n I felt I should stay at walshaw. But we got a card, but never, contacted them. So I stayed with Walshaw, which 2years later folded, people got fed up, some left , but I had already decided to join Unsworth the local team for Sunday league, which was in for a year, but its not organised n have decided to quitt, I'm still active n do a lot of stunt scooter on n around different skate parks
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : Well I'm a good team player which I can find is frustrating when others huddle the ball instead of passing. I'm a left footer n am good at corners far shots and goals. I can set up players for goals as well. I have the ability to work n train hard in the right set up ,I need organised. I can see ahead, n try to b in the right place at the right time, but I do nmake mistakes
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I want this chance because I've always wondered. What if I had done this when I was given the chance, instead of thinking of what others wanted.the card got lost . This is a chance for me to show my team spirit my ability, what I am capable of doing with a good set up n discipline. This feels the right thing to do. I want it, to shine and to be part of excellence n proud. So please just give me a go. Thanx Quinn

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS