HOME - ADD CV - FACEBOOK

Emmanuel frank ekenshine
    Your Nationality : Nigeria
    Best Position : Striker
    Current Club : Grassroot gunners fc
    Previous Clubs : Potters academy
    Which Club you want a trials for : Bernet fc
    Country you live : Nigeria
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I age five i started playing street football and after many years i made it into pepsi academy then later left pepsi to formal nigeria pro goal keeper academy where they train players potter academy own by emma babayaro then after trained and have learnt alot i joined gunners fc grassroot team then now am on personal development through many pro players training videos.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I am very strong and a hard working attacker who can play with the team as a team and can also help the team out when it has gotten to the tough stage where it depends on a player who has leadership ability developed so i am good on air too and i have ninty percent ball control and i have shot and most of all i am very discipline.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : Because i know even though i dont have the money i have the skill and i also many have the skill but as in the senior pro have many good players but messi and ronaldo are special players so as in my age group and am not comparing myself with them but with time the world will see the born of the greatest player in existence but if you wish not to give me a trial because of anything or distance but know it this will be rule the word of football someday because a gold in a dusbine is still a gold but under utilizing the potential of the gold but when it picked up and washed it shall shine again and the hidden glory will be seen.thank you

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS