FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV

HOME - ADD CV - FACEBOOK

: Subhash Rahul Alexandru
    Your County : Romania
    Your Nationality : Romanian
    Best Position : Striker
    Current Club : My lastes club was F.C Juniorul
    Previous Clubs : F.c Juventus Bucharest 
    Which Club you want a trials for : Chelsea , Arsenal , West ham , Liverpool, Tottenham
    Country you live : United Kingdom , London
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I started playing football at age 7 at F.C Dinamo Bucharest . I played two years with them after I was transfered to F.C Juventus Bucharest . I played five years then I participated in the tournaments but not in all because I had problem with money .. I was poor . In 2009 I was transfered to F.C Juniorul Bucharest I played three years , participating in camps and tournaments in Slovakia one of them winning first place . Unfortunately in 2012 I quit playing because of financial situation I quit playing but I never give up at my dream which is to be a professional football player . I don t want to cry about that but on your site is written to writte about history.. So this is my history !
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : On my team I playing at right midfield , central midfielder and striker . My favourite position is striker or right midfield . I give good passes , fine balls . I execute free kicks and corners as well I can dribble any adversary with easily My only problem now is that I haven't psyhical condition (strenght ran)
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : He would need to give me a chance to prove what I can to do ,what I m able to do . I belive in myself and I know I can be a professional football player . Many people tell about me I m good and I really want to prove it I applogize if I had mistakes Thank you very much

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS