Adasat Gonzalez Quintero
    Your County : Lewisham
    Your Nationality : Spanish
    Best Position : Striker
    Current Club : Senior Greenhouse
    Previous Clubs : La vera
    Which Club you want a trials for : Arsenal
    Country you live : United Kingdom
    Write about your football history : I have been playing football since the age of 7 i never missed any training, i was playing in LaVera fc third division in spain before i come to the uk, i have won the top scorer trophy 2006-2007 CD. PENON and i also won a cup call cola delegation Norte when i was playing in Penon FC, I've been on the first page of the news paper for winning the final and for being the most top goal scorer with more than 28goals. I have always been top goal scorer all my life, i have been captain twice. but ever since I've moved to london it's been difficult for me to get in a team, i haven't stopped training, Every time I train I try to train my hardest and this is very important to become a professional footballer.i have good communication amongst the squad and with coaches and staff, I speak spanish and english
    Write about your Playing Ability : My football playing ability is elegant, I like to keep calm on the ball when I play the strike position, I'm a excellent shooter, always been top goal scorer, i got the magical control
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial : I try to train my hardest and this is very important to become a professional footballer. An Academy Director should give me a trial because I believe I have a lot to show and want to prove myself right that I have the ability to make it as well as others. Also the area which I live in, there is a lot of talent on offer and I will never get the chance to display my football ability simply because of the area as it is so confined and know to be a deprived area. No one has been given the opportunity, and I feel it's not right and the opportunity should be available for so I am out looking for the opportunity that could change my life.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS