Date of Birth : 18/5/97
    Your Nationality : Nigeria
    Best Position : Right Back / Left Back
    Current Club : Carshalton Athletic FC
    Previous Clubs : Tooting & Mitcham FC , Sutton United FC
    Which Club you want a trials for : any as long as they're professional
    Your County : England
    Country you live : London

Tell us about your football history (Min 50 words) : in year 7 i started playing for sutton united for one season then tooting & mitcham scouted me and wanted me to play for them so i went training and they signed me to the A team i stayed at tooting & mitcham for 1 season we got promoted to Premier in the west surrey youth league, then my manager left tooting & mitcham and asked us to join him at carshalton which we did with a talented team unfortunately we didnt win the premier west surrey youth league

Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : i am a guy who likes to play possession football, i have pace so i get up and down the pitch with pace also my defending is good as i used to play centre back also my attacking football is good as my coach has taught me how to attack my over lapping helps the winger alot , my marking is good and if the opposition winger gets passed me i always get back and put him under pressure, my touch helps my dribbling ability i can also jump and im not afraid to get stuck into a challenge and i can also get physical.

Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : Because i know im ready to become a professional scouts have watched me play and told my manager what i need to work on in order for me to become a complete right back and hes worked with me on it and he also believes i can become pro. also playing at a semi-professional does not relly challenge my abilities and one time i played again brentford and it was a really good match i could hack the ability and it really made me want to become professional, and becoming a professional football player is my ambition.

ONLY TRIALS FOR PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL TEAM,

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS