NABEEL ABDULLA

FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV

HOME - ADD CV - FACEBOOK

: Nabeel Abdulla
    Your County : Durban, South Africa
    Your Nationality : South African
    Best Position : Striker
    Current Club : Spartak
    Previous Clubs : Barcelona, Golden arrows u19, Maritzburg united reserve.
    Which Club you want a trials for : Any..very committed to make it pro, I have the ability and just need the opportunity.
    Country you live : South Africa
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I am one of the best players in my country but is always overlooked because of my skin colour, we have this problem in South Africa. I know i have the ability to make it and so does my friends..I was always the best throughout my career from schooldays to club. I have been for signal day trials to London but I need a longer trial to show my true potential.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I started as a winger and moved to striker. I am very skillful and very pacey. I can kick with both feet and have a good soccer brain. I am very talented and would like to show u that.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : I know I have the ability and I would like to prove it I would appreciate it and I now I can make it if I get a chance. Soccer is my life and its all I ever wanted and all I ever will want. I live breathe eat sleep soccer.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS