ANTHONY MATHEW JASON SAMMUT-BROWN

FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV

HOME - ADD CV - FACEBOOK

: Anthony Mathew Jason Sammut-Brown
    Your Nationality : English Maltese 
    Best Position : centre forward 
    Current Club : Oakley egles 
    Previous Clubs : R.C.C/ Oakley rangers blues and Flitwick eagles 
    Which Club you want a trials for : Northampton Town/ Oxford united and Luton town
    Country you live : England 
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : I have been playing football from a young age of about 3 or 4. From u9 I have played with the older age group,I lived in Hackney for he first 11 years of my life and in the year groups of u9,u10,u11,and u12 I have played with 1 of my former teams then I went to play with Flitwick eagles for the u13's and then I went to play with Oakley rangers blues. in the final season with Oakley rangers Blues I attended arsenal fc training and do to family issues I had to stop attending. I have decided that for a few seasons I will be playing football with people so I have more time to work on studies and footballing future. I 
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I am a Farley tall player,I have good strength and pace I also have fantastic accuracy. and have goo vision of the game I have good discipline and a good attitude but the things I lack in experience with the big pro clubs that is why I want to start from the bottom and work my way to be the golden boot of the top division. 
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : because I'm a talented footballer who is willing to give it my all I am easy to teach and I have a good fitness and ability level and I am the most dedicated and talented players of my position in the whole of Bedfordshire. i follow instructions and eager to learn new tricks and ways to play the game of football 

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS