Last Name: Bell
    City: Schweinfurt
    State/Prov: Bayern
    Your Age: 16
    Playing Position: Left Middlefield
    Current Football Club: Dittelbrunn
    Past Football Club: Schweinfurt High, Lawton High, Lawton Community Team
    Football Club You Want Trial For: Barcelona, Liverpool, Paris Saint Germain
    Tell us about your football history in 100 words: Played for Lawton Community team since 13 to 15, played Lawton, Oklahoma Varsity High School Team, Schweinfurt Germany High School team,and now for Dittelbrunn U19 for one year since I was 15
    Tell us about your Playing ability in 100 Words: I know how to read the game, all fundamentals of football, fast, quick reaction to decision making, good ball control and dribbling skills, good passer and crossing the ball. I take most corner kicks and know all positions for responsibility on the field. I know how to keep my composer and how to control my emotions on the field.
    Why should an Academy Manager give you a football trial in 100 words: I am a quick leaner, Soccer is my only passion and I will prove to people that I will play for a professional league. My ambition for the love of the game separate me from others. I need the challenge to push me to the limits to being one of the best soccer players in the world. I want to be a role model for others who have the passion of also being a great soccer player in this organization.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS