Full Name : Alfie Coldron
Your County : Suffolk
Your Nationality : British
Best Position : Left Wing Back, Left Back, Left Midfield
Current Club : None
Previous Clubs : Leyton Orient, Cambridge Utd
Which Club you want a trials for : Football League
Country you live : England

Tell us about your football history (Min 50 words) : Dagenham & Redbridge Centre of Excellence 2011-2013 (2 yr Contract) Leyton Orient Centre of Excellence2010-2011 (1yr Contract) Cambridge Utd Centre of Excellence 2007-2010 (2 yr Contract + 2 yr contract offer but rejected due to parents work commitments in London therefore joined Orient)
Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : Technically strong having vision to find a through ball - excellent first touch – strong at running at players being effective when collecting ball from keeper and linking up the play – set piece accuracy from corners and free-kicks - attitude – commitment
Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : After being in the football academy system for 7 years I understand the required level of commitment and ability to progress my career further and want to secure an scholarship place to improve my overall game. Competition has never fazed me and I feel my attitude and composure enable me to make a difference in both matches and training with my positive approach. My best position is left wing back allowing me to take the ball from the keep and attack as a wide player. I am also comfortable at left back or left midfield. I am determined to succeed even though I am aware of the limited success rate.

CAMBRIDGE UNITED FC TRIALS, NOW TO APPLY

This Player's Valuation

Transfer Fee is

£940,000

Wages £9,400

Per Week

This Valuation has been

approved by

Tony's Soccer School.

We take NO Commission.

Player receives FULL amount.

Login for Trial Access