Last Name: Singh
    City: Bristol
    State/Prov: Avon
    Your Age: 
    Playing Position: Midfielder
    Current Football Club: Bristol central
    Past Football Clubs: Aek boco
    Football Club you want a trial for: Southamton
    Tell us about your football history in 100 words: I first started playing football when I was about 4 years old and my father realised I had natural ability. I started attending after school training sessions with a local trainer and was advised that I should train with a slightly older age group and in an academy.
    My first grass root club was st. Nicholas wands at 8 were I was awarded there player of the year. I also attended after school training with a professional academy trainer (Michael Meaker no.1 football academy). My 2nd club was Aek Boco
    I also won various awards on tour .
    I am now looking to get to get back into another club after long break.
    Tell us about your Playing ability in 50 Words: I have a lot of natural ability and can play in various positions. My favourite position is attack midfield. I can also be affective in many other positions such as LMF, DMF, and also CF. My creative skills are excellent and can also be sharp in front of goal.
    I am also a good ball winner which adds to my defensive qualities.
    Why should an Academy Manager give you a football trial in 50 words: I feel I have the ability to become a top player if given the opportunities.
    I am willing to work hard to improve in all aspects of the game. My current experience in the game has given me good understanding of the game and what it take to reach top level.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FOOTBALL TRIALS