SAMUEL SKIDMORE, BRITISH GOALKEEPER TO BE HANDED MANCHESTER CITY FC TRY OUT Print E-mail
User Rating: / 0
PoorBest 
FOOTBALL TRIAL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE, DIVISION 5

BRITISH GOALKEEPER TO BE HANDED MANCHESTER CITY FC TRY OUT

Full Name : samuel skidmore
Date of Birth : 4 september 1997
Your Nationality : british
Best Position : goalkeeper
Current Club : south ribble and tarleton corinthians u15
Previous Clubs : charnock richard, euxton villa, astley and buckshaw.
Which Club you want a trials for : manchester city
Your County : lancashire
Country you live : england

BRITISH GOALKEEPER TO BE HANDED MANCHESTER CITY FC TRY OUT

Tell us about your football history (Min 50 words) : i am a 6 foot 3 goalkeeper and have played for several teams, i started off a euxton villa as the first keeper and was there for a couple of years to move to a lower sided team to be more action packed in a game. stayed there till i was 12. but whilst i was there i was having trials for liverpool for around 2 or 2 and a half years. i then moved to tarleton corinthians and played above my age in football the team had been in the championship for 2 years and the season i joined and no other players but me did, we went up to them premiership and managed to come 4th. i was being pleaded by the tarleton my own age to move to them and as i moved to them after two years with the elders i managed to bring this team up a league too. i have been offered trials by bolton 4 years ago but had to turn them down due to school. i am still now currently playing for my own age in tarleton and also a county team called south ribble. i had trials for them 2 weeks ago and got in as the first keeper and we will be playing games at a higher standard to sunday football throughout this and next year. last year my school team and tarleton won the lancashire cups and in school i won us the game in penalties when i also dislocated my ankle on the last save of the shoot out. tarleton won our final 9-1 and our goal was an own goal from a cross which should never of happened. i also trained with a team a few years back to improve footwork on and off the ball.i play on sunday nights as a kick about with my friends dads team to train with them in goal, this is so i am capable of taking better and harder shots. i train 5 times a week and also coach once a week with a well known brand called j4k.
Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : i am a very dedicated and hardworking footballer. i am capable of playing with experienced footballers as i play with over 20's as a kick about on sundays and also train with uefa b qualified coaches and have joined a county team and also a sunday team. i am true in what i do and put all the effort i can in to every thing i do. alot of friends, team mates, opposition, coaches, teachers have told me how capable i am of getting somewhere in a footballing career. numerous times i have saved my team by making saves or assisting goals. i can kick a ball out my hands between the 18 yard box in their half and the edge of the circle in their half, and off the floor i can mostly beet the half way line with height as well. i shout nearly all the time telling my defence what to do and using constructive criticism. i am very capable of what task i have been set and capable of playing with any players.
Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : they should give me a trial because i have the ability, height, confidence, attitude, strength, stamina and determination to make it to a pro footballer. i take every opportunity i can get to become closer and am always going uphill in ability. i would take academy football seriously like i do with all football, and would take trials seriously and do my very best to make it through trials and get somewhere.

Login for Trial Access

Submit your CV

SCOUT ENQUIRY

Scouts,

Make an Equiry here,
   About this Player

BARCELONA TRIALS

Tonys Soccer School

Luca Modric & Tony

Kick it Out
Approved Supporter 
Who do you want a Football Trial for