ABDIRAHAM OMAR, EX BARNET FC & WATFORD FC, HOPES HIGH OF NORTH LONDON TRIAL

EX BARNET FC & WATFORD FC, HOPES HIGH OF NORTH LONDON TRIAL

Full Name : Abdirahman Omar
    Date of Birth : 2/3/96
    Your Nationality : Somalia
    Best Position : Central Midfeild
    Current Club : none
    Previous Clubs : AFC Wembley , Watford fc , Barnet fc , Celtic fc

Which Club you want a trials for : Preimer leauge clubs , championship clubs , leauge 1 clubs
    Your County : Brent , London
    Country you live : England , London

EX BARNET FC & WATFORD FC, HOPES HIGH OF NORTH LONDON TRIAL

Tell us about your football history (Min 50 words) : hi my name is abdirahman i had previous trials with celtic whilst i was living in scotland and i had trials for Watford fc and Barnet fc please consider me im a young lad 16 years of age and have mass potential due to my experience with professional clubs thanks for taking your time to read and i also play centre mid or centre attack mid im a creative player that pick passes and pin point passing i can shoot by finesses as well as defend and slide tackle
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : my playing ability has flair and creativity due to my knowedglement of the game and i can assist to the players either playing in the and how i can read the game the passes the runs the marking i know it all im a spanish version of andres iniesta i bring lotsflanks or forward il track back il defend my stamina never runs out and if it does and i play bad il hit the gym or train harder on the ball or off it im a tall player 6ft0 and weight 59kg im a box to box mdifeilder il track back and when counter attack il be the heart of the defense and attack in midfeild il try my best to impress a coach and improve on it
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : you should take me beacuse i have vast knowedgle of experince since im 16 and i can assist to the players either playing in the and how i can read the game the passes the runs the marking i know it all im a spanish version of andres iniesta i bring lotsflanks or forward il track back il defend my stamina never runs out and if it does and i play bad il hit the gym or train harder on the ball or off it im a tall player 6ft0 and weight 59kg im a box to box mdifeilder il track back and when counter attack il be the heart of the defense and attack in midfeild il try my best to impress a coach and improve on it
    Your Email Address : This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS