Full Name : Tarambi Hussein

Your Nationality : English
    Best Position : CAM
    Current Club : Pitshanger
    Previous Clubs : Greenford Celtic
    Which Club you want a trials for : QPR
    Your County : Hanwell
    Country you live : England
    Tell us about your football history (Min 50 words) : I have played for two football teams. I played in a CM role for my first season then i changed to a CAM role. I have scored 15 goals in my first season in Greenford Celtic. After my second season i left Greenford Celtic and i joined pitshanger this year. I have scored 2 so far this season.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I like to run at defenders with pace and skill. I have a lot of tricks and skills up my sleeve to beat an opponent. Also, i am good at picking out a pass. I am also good at crossing a ball to my teammate. I am not really aggressive but i always try my best to tackle my opponent. I work hard for the ball and help out the defence.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : An Academy Director should give me a trial because I have potential and I have a lot to give. I have always wanted to play for a team like QPR and this is my chance to play for them if you accept my CV. Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) *Also my life is dedicated to football so I hope you read my CV and you accept me into QPR

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS