FOOTBALL TRIALS - MAIN MENU

Blake Crowhurst

Full Name : Blake Crowhurst

Your Nationality : White British
    Best Position : C M
    Current Club : Ockendon Rhinos ( B Team)
    Previous Clubs :
    Which Club you want a trials for : Chelsea. Tottenham, West Ham, Southend united, South East England really.
    Your County : Essex
    Country you live : England
    Tell us about your football history (Min 50 words) : Ive always loved playing football and i get told alot after my matchs on a sunday how much of a strong player i am, Im getting to the stage where I find it hard to watch football as I want to be on the pitch playing. I also play for my school team also play center-mid, its just my dream to play football evreyday that i can and to learn new skills and maybe one day become a pro.
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I am strong, ive been captin for my sunday leauge team for 2 seasons now and I lead my team in evrey warm up/stretch's session at training when im on pitch i take the free kicks and pens, U11's this season so got the off side, and bigger pitch its grate. Ive been trying out some skills like the flip flap i practice and play at my local park and i get told im a good player for my age by kids older then me so thats really nice to hear. Its like im stuck at a stage where i want to learn more, get advice and have targets to aim for to make me a pro. Im more for playing on my right foot and my left im getting stronger. When i first started out i was a goalkeeper but was seen playing on pitch and i even shocked myself and since then ive played mid field and its felt right ive never wanted to change my posistion from cen- mid thats where i play my best.
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : It would give me a chance to show what i can do and how i play and on the day hope im what the Academy is looking for. I would always play to the best of my ability and listen to instructions. I want the experiance and I want to be big. I would never give up on trying to get into an Academy and once im there i know i got to play my best and work hard I play well as part of a team and i want to move up and then go up and up untill im a pro and im at where i want to be.

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS