FOOTBALL TRIALS - MAIN MENU

CURRENT CLUB, CARSHALTON ATHLETIC, EUROPE TRIALS, ENGLAND UK, LESHON PITTERS,

FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV   

Leshon Pitters
    Your Nationality : English
    Best Position : centre forward,striker, centre attacking midfield
    Current Club : Carshalton Athletic
    Previous Clubs : South London Elite, Carshalton Athletic, Woodmansterne, Greenakers
    Which Club you want a trials for : Fulham, Watford, Charlton, Leyton Orient, Carwley, Brighton and Hove Albion 
    Country you live : England
    Tell us about your football history (Min 50 words) : I started playing football at the age of 5 and then signing for Greenakers playing in the Tandridge league scoring over 70 goals. Moving into the epsom and Euell league I then scored over 70 goals again. When playing for football at school I was oofered to go to a trial at South London Ellite where I went on a football tour to Denmark. Now i am playing aty Carshalton Athletic in the Surrey premier Elite League. I have been offered places at academies such as fulham but my parents didnt allow me to sign or go due to me settling down to do my 11+ exams and of which I am now at Whitgift. 
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : For Carshalton Athletic I now play just off the striker as a centre attacking midfiel/centre forward. I have great vision and great pace as well as good ball control and shooting technique. if i play as a striker I like to make great runs oof the last man resulting in many goals 
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : An Academy Director should give me a trial for i am playing at quite at high level at the moment and would like to better myself and give chasing my ambition of being a football player a real shot. As I said i am a great player with skill, pace, vision and ball control who only needs one shot to show you what i can do

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS