FOOTBALL TRIALS - MAIN MENU

YOUTH LEFT WING, TRIALS MILLWALL, BEXLEYHEATH, CALLUM KEEBLE.

FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV   

Callum
    > Last Name: Keeble
    > City: Bexleyheath 
    > State/Prov: Kent
    > Country: United Kingdom
    > Your Age: 
    > Playing Position: Left wing left midfield left back 
    > Current Football Club: Dartford fc 
    > Past Football Club: Pheonix football club
    > Football Club You Want Trial For: Millwall 
    > Tell us about your football history in 100 words: Played for Phoenix from the age of 4years of age played at the a leage team then moved to dartford fc academy 2years ago.
    > We played against millwall u13 about 3months ago and I scored the first 2 goals I have played a lot of academy teams for dartford (Fulham , west ham, Mk dons swansee westbrom Histon Brighton ) and more I'm looking to progress on from dartford as I feel I have more to give and wanted to trial for millwall 
    > Tell us about your Playing ability in 100 Words: I'm a natural left footed player and I enjoy playing attacking left midfield I am good with my right foot as we'll and practice a lot 
    > So I have equal ability I love to take corners and free kick and have a high success rate 
    > We practice a lot of passing at dartford and I feel I have a great vision of passing and have set up a lot of goals this season and scored a few with 2goals against millwall 
    > Why should an Academy Manager give you a football trial in 100 words: I feel I am a good player and more than capable at playing at a higher level and since being at dartford had some great comments from other academy's I would love a trial to prove to you I'm capable and loyal and willing to travel if you are willing to give me a trial I feel you wouldn't be disappointed and hope I could be a future player for millwall 

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Submit your very own Football CV and Showcase your ability >> Add CV

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS