ITALIAN SEEKS TRIALS BEDFORD RYAN KELLY

FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV

HOME - ADD CV - FACEBOOK

Ryan Kelly
    Your Nationality : British / Italian Born
    Best Position : RWB 
    Current Club : MK Dons Advanced Centre / Brickhill Wanderers
    Previous Clubs : Bedford Town, Bedford Panthers, Bedford FC,Luton Town FC
    Which Club you want a trials for : Aston Villa, Leicester City, Peterborough, Stevenage, 50 mile radius of Bedford
    Country you live : England
    Tell us about your football history (Min 100 words) : Started at u10's and have progressed through to playing in the Chiltern Youth Sunday league, Division 1 and the Beds Saturday League Div 1for a number of local teams. I played for Luton Town FC's centre of excellence for a season and a half before moving on to MK Dons Advanced centre u13's and now u14's. I have played up a year at u15's for recent fixtures. I have represented both Luton Town and MK Dons at International Football Tournaments and attended residential training camps. www.ryankelly10.com
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : I am quick paced, have quick feet and a particular strength is one on ones. I have an excellent range of passing and a good history of assists and goals. Assessments for both Luton Town and MK Dons are excellent/outstanding. I have played as a central midfielder, AM, number 10, RM and currently am excelling as a RWB. My positional awareness is good and reading of the game is excellent. 
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : My attitude to football, training and fitness is second to none. My work ethic is exemplary and have been described as the "engine" of the teams I have represented. My dedication to improving my skills individually and also developing my team responsibilities is unquestionable. I play football with a smile on my face and relish every new challenge. I am improving rapidly and want to continue striving to reach my full potential.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS