JUAN FELIPE ROA ALONSO

FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV

HOME - ADD CV - FACEBOOK

Juan Felipe Roa Alonso
    Your County : Canada
    Your Nationality : Colombia
    Best Position : Attacking Winger/striker
    Current Club : Alcobendas CF in Spain
    Previous Clubs : Foothills Soccer Club (Canada), Concord Soccer Club (Canada), Alalpardo CF (Spain)
    Which Club you want a trials for : Any professional club
    Country you live : Canada
    Tell us about your football history (Min 50 words) : Position: Attacking Winger / Left Forward Preferred Foot: Left 2002-2003 • Played in Colombia, South America • Enrolled in the school soccer team (GICEI – School) 2004-2009 • Played with Concord Soccer Club - St Catharines, Ontario • Under 9 Division Top scorer • Under 9 Division League Champions • Under 12 1st Division Rose City Challenge Cup Champions 2007 • Under 12 1st Division SRSL (South Region Soccer League) Champions 2007 • Under 13 Premier Division SRSL (South Region Soccer League) Champions 2008 • Under 14 Elite Division Mississauga International Tournament Finalists 2009 • Under 14 Elite Division SRSL (South Region Soccer League) Champions 2009 • Played with school soccer team from 2004-2009 • 2006-2008 Canadian Martyrs School, Ontario – soccer team top scorer and Champions • 2009 St Francis High School, Ontario – Toronto Invitational Tournament Champions 2009-2010 • Played with South West Soccer Club, Calgary, AB • Under 16 Second Division Edmonton Slush Cup Tournament Champions – 2010 2010-2011 • Foothills Soccer Club, Calgary, AB • Under 16 Second Division Lethbridge Outdoor Cup Tournament Champions 2010 • Under 16 Second Division Lethbridge Indoor Cup Tournament Finalists-2010 • Under 16 Second Division Edmonton Slush Cup finalists – 2011 • Under 16 Second Division, Top Goal Scorer 2010, 2011 • Under 16 Second Division, League Finalists 2011 • Under 17 Second Division, League Champions 2012 • Under 17 First Division, International tournament in Kamloops, British Columbia, Finalists 2012 • Under 17 Second Division, Provincial Championship in Calgary, AB- Finalists 2012 • Under 17 Second Division, Second best team in the province of Alberta, Canada-2012 • Under 17 Second Division, Provincial Championship Top Goal Scorer 2012-2013 • In February 2012, I played in Madrid, Spain with the club Alcobendas FC on their Under 17- Division Autonómica team (Second best division in Spain for Under 17). • Under 17 Autonómica, Juvenil B- Alcobendas FC • Had the opportunity to train with the Under 18 Atlético Madrid teams. • Foothills Soccer Club - Under 18 Second Division – Third Best Team in the province of Alberta, Canada. • League Top Scorer 2012 2013– Present • Currently I am playing in Madrid, Spain for three different clubs. • Alcobendas CF – Senior B – Third Regional Division. • Alalpardo CF – Senior A – Second Regional Division • I also play on a team made up of players from the residence where I am living in Spain. It is not an official team but we play friendly matches against some of the best clubs in Spain and the world. We have played against Juvenil A (Under 18 A) Atlético Madrid, Juvenil A (Under 18 A) Alcobendas CF and against academies from Spain and France. • In the academy/residence that I attend here in Madrid, we train twice a day from Monday to Friday plus the training with the corresponding club we each play for and the games every Sunday. • We are coached by elite coaches from AC Milan and Alcobendas CF
    Write about your Playing Ability (Min 50 words) : My playing ability has always been good and I have always been training and improving as much as I can. I am fast, agile and I am an intelligent player.I have good positioning, creativity and attentiveness when I am on the field. With the ball I am quick and know to control the game, change pace and either do a quick counter-attack or play the ball looking for opportunities. When the team is attacking I am always hungry for scoring and work hard to achieve it. If I play on the wing, I look for quick counter attacks and crossing the ball into the box or cutting in and shooting at net. When I play as a striker, I look for the ball by helping out the midfield, receiving the ball and taking it up the field; I also like to be in the area for crosses to head them in or volley them in. Overall I am a good player, obviously I have weaknesses and things to learn but I strive to improve everyday. 
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial (Min 50 words) : From a very young age, I remember my dream and major interest to play football at the professional level, and I am convinced that I can achieve it. Always, with the support of my parents, I've looked for opportunities to strengthen and develop my athletic skills. I belonged to clubs and football teams since the age of seven, and in each of them I have excelled not only because of my talent but also due to my passion, dedication, commitment and teamwork. Considering my skills in the field and as a person here I am, expressing my interest in having the opportunity to participate in trials with a professional club that will help me achieve my dream. I believe that this opportunity will be a great step towards making my dream come true. I am a person with high level of commitment dedication and hard work to realize my goals. I am confident that my skills, abilities and personal values ​​will make a great contribution to any team. Deeply appreciate having the opportunity to show my skills and to be considered to be part of a professional club. 

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS