hakeem
    Last Name: suleman
    City: stoke on trent
    State/Prov: Staffordshire
    Your Age: 
    Playing Position: centre back /full back/midfield
    Current Football Club: pro player development
    Past Football Club: stoke city fc
    Football Club You Want Trial For: arsenal/real madrid/barcelona/bayern munich
    Tell us about your football history in 100 words: I have been playing football from the age of 4 I first played for a sunday morning team in my local area I trained with port vale and couldn't sign because of my age but was asked to train with them until I could sign.i then was recommended to stoke city which I also trained with .I then was asked to go to everton at finch farm
    which I did and trained with them they wanted me to sign for them.my dad chose stoke city because I was local boy and it was difficult to get to Everton and my dad said the travelling was to much for me at that age even though Everton said they would pick me up and take me back. so I signed for Stoke and then crewe rang my dad and said they would like to buy me from stoke city my dad said no I was happy at stoke so I have been at stoke since the age of 6 until 14. I should have gone to Everton they play football.
    Tell us about your Playing ability in 100 Words: I am tall stoke city fc said I would be between 6,"2 and 6"4 strong athletic i am technical and have  terrific mobility which includes speed agility balance and coordination.i am comfortable on the ball I dont panic .Ican pass with quality over distances with either foot I am right footed and I have a very good understanding of
    the game I play like sergio busquets when I play in midfield.
    Why should an Academy Manager give you a football trial in 100 words: A academy manager should give me a trial because I am used to academy level football I am used to training 4 times a week at high tempo and playing sundays I have a good attitude to learning and have excellent work ethic im never late for training and always try to do my best I want to train and play football the right way that is important to me .i have lots to learn and I hope someone can give me chance to show my quality.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS