Last Name: Edwards
    City: London
    State/Prov: Haringey
    Your Age: 
    Playing Position: Central Midfield
    Current Football Club: None
    Past Football Clubs: Norwich City FC Academy
    Football Club you want a trial for: Queens Park Rangers FC
    Tell us about your football history in 100 words: I started off playing for a charity team called Reachout FC from age 10-11. I then joined a team called Eastside United Academy and faced Norwich Development. I was the only player from my team to get scouted and was in development for 2 months. On assessment day i was called back to play the regionals norwich team. On that day i was offered a 6 weeks trial and was signed in my 5th week. I was released a year later but enjoyed the academy experience. I have been working very hard training everyday since getting released and know feel i am now again ready academy standard and have improved
    Tell us about your Playing ability in 50 Words: I am very disciplined in midfield and like to be on the ball a lot. my stamina and agility is very high and i'm a big player with strength and height. my running style needs to be worked on but i'm quite fast, i play wing sometimes. i am very sharp on the ball and plenty of control. i know when to release/drive/shoot.
    Why should an Academy Manager give you a football trial in 50 words: i am hard working and very confident. i follow instructions and can take constructive criticism. i will show why i deserve a place at an academy and will build on what i have got. i just need the chance

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS