KYLE EVANS

FOOTBALL PLAYER PROFILE CV

HOME - ADD CV - FACEBOOK

Kyle Evans
    Your Nationality : White British
    Best Position : Goal Keeper
    Current Club : Newport Nova Comets 
    Previous Clubs : Stafford Falcon Stars 
    Which Club you want a trials for : Walsall FC,AFC Telford United academy, Stoke City FC academy, Shrewsbury Town academy
    Country you live : England
    Write about your football history : i Played My first season in 2012/13 for Stafford Falcons Stars Under 13's as their goal keeper playing in the Potteries Junior league.After the Falcons folded at the end of that season i tried out for Newport Nova Comets under 14's and signed for them as their goal keeper and I am currently set to play for them in the upcoming season still as their keeper. I also attend Just 4 Keepers Goal Keeper training once a week in Baston Hill Shrewsbury. In my first season i was awarded player of the match twice, the first time being my debut for the team,as well as receiving the award for most improved player of the season for the Falcons. I have also played in a recent seven aside charity tournament in goal. 
    Write about your Playing Ability : I am an all round player but prefer to play in goal or in a CDM/CAM position, I am reasonably good at reading the game and i'm not afraid to go that extra mile to win the ball or to put my body on the line to keep my team in the game, I am confident in commanding my defenders and encouraging my team mates, with each game i play and each training session i attend i become more confident and a stronger team player which is reflected by the clean sheets i have obtained. 
    Why should an Academy Director give you a trial : I think an Academy Director should give me a chance of a trail because i am willing to put in 110% and to show just what i am capable of which could possibly bring something new or what they are looking for to their academy.

Add your Own Player Profile Picture >>Send Picture Here

Contact this Player >> CONTACT

To Offer this player a Football Trial >> Offer a Trial to This Player Here

FIFA - FOOTBALL AGENTS & INTERMEDIARIES

2024 2025 PRO FOOTBALL TRIAL DAYS - DATES

PRO FOOTBALL TRIALS - MOST READ

ALL FOOTBALL PLAYERS LEAGUE TABLE MENU

FOOTBALL TRIALS